10 most expensive dog breeds
Posted on May 21 2018
Do you want to know which dog is the most expensive? While the expenses associated with a certain breed of dog vary drastically depending on your location, there are many factors that require you to invest in a dog regardless of the purchase price - and these include boxes, toys, beds, cages, food and health problems.
That's why we share the 10 most expensive dog breeds.
1. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel : Named in honor of King Charles II of England, he has been considered a companion dog to the royal family since the 17th century. Tolerant and kind, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel requires many aesthetic and cleansing cares, something like very frequent visits to the room.
2. German Shepherd : A race that is both intelligent and versatile, is an ideal partner performing activities such as being police, guard, search and rescue dog. Being a race with a lot of skills, training a German Shepherd can be a bit expensive.
3. Basset Hound : The Basset Hounds can be considered a Large Breed in a Small Body because of its small legs. Due to the size of their ears they tend to become infected more frequently by some bacteria and whose treatment is usually somewhat expensive.
4. Chow Chow : The Chow Chows are dogs that in ancient times were used for hunting and as guard dogs. Its main characteristic is its blue tongue and its large amount of hair, which requires a lot of care since they are usually attacked by fleas more frequently than the rest.
5. English Bulldog : The English bulldog is known for his bravery, and for his taste to sleep and eat. These tender dogs, having a short snout, tend to suffer from respiratory diseases and the cost of treatment is usually a little high.
6. Akita : The Akita was originally bred as a guard dog and as a police dog in Japan. A good and loyal guard dog, however, you have to keep in mind that they can be territorial, so you have to invest a little more in your training than normal.
7. Saluki : The Salukis, known as "The Dog of Royalty" in Egypt, are one of the oldest breeds of domestic dogs. Having a great instinct to pursue your goal, requires a considerable investment in terms of training and obedience.
8. Tibetan Mastiff : Although the diseases are not recurrent in this breed, you have to take special care in your skin, since having a lot of hair, you have to brush and clean with large amounts of shampoo .
9. Samoyed : The Samoyed were raised to pull sleds or for pasture. They are big dogs with a wide mouth that makes them look always smiling. Being dogs with a lot of hair, they need to have brushes and products that help them not get tangled in their hair.
10. Irish Wolfhound : The Irish Wolfhound is one of the largest known dogs. It is precisely their size that makes them a somewhat expensive breed. Just consider that its size influences the large amount of food it requires, a larger conveyor , even your bed should be large.
Wopet helps pet parents protect their pets more carefully. Wopet offer best automatic dog / cat feeder,fashion dog / cat carrier,dog / cat booster seat when pet parents are out for work or vacation . Wholesale please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org