Benefits of massaging your dog
Posted on April 07 2018
Your dog not only loves to make you love, these do well on a physical and emotional level. And besides, it's also good for you to pet your dog.
Massage is something that hurts us very well and just all the benefits it has for us also has for dogs.
Some of the benefits it has for your dog (and also for you) are:
1. It improves the circulation of the blood , by dilating the blood vessels.
2. Massage helps reduce stress and anxiety .
3. Massage helps strengthen the emotional bond between you and your dog.
4. Massaging your dog is a great way to check it every so often to detect pellets or any other type of abnormalities.
5. It's a great way to remind him how much you love him.
6. Physical contact helps both of them release oxytocin, the hormone of happiness.
The places where dogs enjoy the massage the most are in the ears, the belly, the back and in the head.
You do not need to be an expert to massage it, just be able to know what form your dog enjoys, apply the right pressure for the size, weight and taste of your dog and go.
You have to remember that each dog is different and has different preferences about where you like to massage and where you do not. There are dogs that really enjoy touching their legs and others that do not tolerate it outright.
Learn to recognize what your dog likes and respect what you do not. So you can have massage sessions that will be beneficial for both and that can be a great time for you to meditate.