The points before purchasing one automatic dog feeder
Posted on May 17 2018
Technology and automation is creeping up more and more in almost every aspect of our lives and the animal industry is no different.
From GPS location necklaces , to health and care tracking mobile phone applications, heated dog digital pet identification tag beds, the world of dog ownership and technology has indeed collided .
One of the most useful recent advancements in technology aimed at our pets is the programmable, automatic dog electronic feeder.
These devices are not meant to completely replace your care and attention with regards to feeding your dog. They must give a helpful hand to ensure your dog's needs are taken care of if you find yourself out of the house for a full day, or prefer a longer 'hands off' approach to regular stiff feeding times.
Automatic pet feeders are sleek, modern pieces of equipment that do not look like it's in the house and are available in a wide variety of colors and styles, with many practical features for portion control and timing looking.
Here are the points before purchasing one automatic dog feeder.
- The possibility of programming several meals every day.
- Adjustable portion sizes so that you can better meet the needs and habits of your dog.
- different speed feeding modes so that you can control how fast your dog is eating. Easy programming.
- A structure of the hopper and bowl that is safe and easy to clean.
- A solid design that will not be overturned by heavy legs.