Tips to take your pet to the beach
Posted on March 29 2018
- Locate a Pet Friendly Beach: Always research that the beach you go to accept pets. Also, try to take your vaccination card, many times for safety they come to ask for it.
- Keep an eye on their tastes: Consider that not all dogs like to swim or sand. If you feel uncomfortable with your puppy, it is best to leave the place.
- Put sunscreen on: Look for a sunscreen cream especially for pets. Apply on the nose, ears and legs.
- Avoid heat stroke: Make sure you provide enough water and shade for your puppy. Try to bring an umbrella, drinker and food.
- Protect your pads. Many times the contact with sand and salt water, can cause irritations and infections.
- Beware of fleas and ticks. Protect your dog with an anti flea and tick necklace. Check it every day to make sure your dog is free of discomfort.
- No ice water: If your puppy suffers from arthritis or bone disease, swimming in ice water can cause problems.
- Avoid taking salt water: Yes, it's a great challenge! But, it is necessary that you keep it out of that temptation. Also, prevent him from eating sand.
- Carries a toy . The perfect setting for you and your pet, have a fun-filled day.
- Identify your pet: Never forget to put identification plate with your personal data.
- Respect the beach and people. Remember to carry bags to collect the feces they can make in the sand.
- Love your pet: After the beach, we recommend that you give your puppy a full bath to avoid any type of infection.